Search This Blog

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Review: Tokina 16-28mm f2.8 OPERA (Canon EF)

Reviewing the Tokina 16-28mm f2.8 OPERA lens was a bit of an odd thing for me as it goes against much of what I really want in a modern lens these days. While the focal lengths are limited in their range, the price point is kept down well over $1,000. It was disheartening that I couldn't take it into very rainy situations due to the lack of weather sealing. But again, this all comes with a lower price point. Though this may seem like a way of cheaping out the customer, they're not. The Tokina 16-28mm f2.8 OPERA has some beautiful image quality that will satisfy many a photographer. With some very sharp optics inside this lens, I was also very pleased to see that it delivers images with pleasing bokeh. Though at the same time, I really wish that Tokina didn't hold back at all.

from The Phoblographer http://bit.ly/2DOcw0n

No comments:

Post a Comment